The City of Riverside is seeking out applicants for Part-Time Snow Removal.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be willing to work on an as-needed basis, including but not limited to weekends, holidays, and outside of regular business hours
- Be able to plow snow and spread salt/sand from a pickup truck
- Meet the physical demands of this position. This role may require manual snow removal and de-icing, among other activities.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Be able to pass a background check
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly to calls for snow and ice events
- Prepare and show up for shifts free from the influence of any drugs, alcohol, or medicines that affect safe and productive equipment operation
- Remove snow and de-ice streets, sidewalks, and other public areas
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform duties with a focus on quality and timely execution
- Keep accurate timesheet records
The City will provide all equipment for this position. This position will be directed by the Streets Department and supervised by the City Administrator.
The expected wage range is $15-$20 per hour and is paid on a bi-weekly basis. This is a weather-dependent position and does not have any guaranteed hours. This position does not include any benefits.
Contact City Hall for more information or any questions you may have.
Applications are available at City Hall.Back: City of Riverside News