Use this form to report a problem or concern. If a response is required, the City of Riverside will attempt to follow-up within 1-3 business days.

Please Note: All questions, concerns, and requests related to law enforcement should be directed to the Washington County Sheriff's Department, at (319) 653-2107, and not submitted via the City website. This includes dog barking and at large complaints. 

Report a Concern to the City of Riverside